Hi Beanie Fans
As you know Beanie Island has a new resident Dentist. Dr. Chomp the Dentist Bear has asked me to pass on some very important tips for good dental hygiene.
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Don’t forget to floss as well
- Don’t drink sugary drinks, if you do though, use a straw to help lessen decay to teeth
- Chewing sugar-free gum after meals and snacks can help fight tooth decay
- Drink plenty of water. This will help to rinse teeth between brushing
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit! Apples are especially good and can help to clean your teeth and fight tooth decay.
That is some great advice, don’t you think Beanie Fans?
Dr Chomp is sure to have his work cut out for him now that Sweet-Tooth and Turkish Delight are tempting all of the bears on Beanie Island.
Happy Brushing Beanie Fans!
The Beanie Master