Beanie Kids Forum - Lack of Beanie Kid Stockists in New Zealand
Beanie Kids Forum Beanie Kids Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Login to the BK Forum using your BK Fan Club username and password! If you're not a Fan Club member already, click here to sign-up.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lack of Beanie Kid Stockists in New Zealand  (Read 2438 times)
Crystal707
Beginner Beanie

« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2011, 04:45:29 am »

I don't  see why we need this stockist all we do is nothing much
mojojojo
Beanie Ninja

« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2011, 06:40:41 am »

I don't  see why we need this stockist all we do is nothing much
? I don't quite understand what you are saying?

in a perpetual state of hating everything
Trickster152
Beginner Beanie

You need more muchness Alice!

« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2012, 01:16:45 pm »

There is actually 31 I counted. There are 10 stockists listed per page, and less than 10 on the last page. 3 full pages is 30, plus the last stockist page which has 1, adds up to 31 stockists in New Zealand. Off by 10 buddy.

If u think ur Sexy and You Know it.... think again.
mojojojo
Beanie Ninja

« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2012, 01:17:41 pm »

There is actually 31 I counted. There are 10 stockists listed per page, and less than 10 on the last page. 3 full pages is 30, plus the last stockist page which has 1, adds up to 31 stockists in New Zealand. Off by 10 buddy.
Now there is. When this topic was created there were 21 listed on the website and since then it has been changed to 31. I can count you know. Wink

Casey Renee
Ultimate Beanie

I'll be waiting when you come back <3

« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2012, 01:33:42 pm »

I know of one which has been added since this topic was made, and also you are being quite rude, by saying we are wrong, after all we live in nz you are in aussie so we are most likely to know where the shops are and how many there are

mojojojo
Beanie Ninja

« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2012, 01:34:46 pm »

I know of one which has been added since this topic was made, and also you are being quite rude, by saying we are wrong, after all we live in nz you are in aussie so we are most likely to know where the shops are and how many there are
Yes. After I made this topic ten stockists were added to the page.
Trickster revived this topic so of course the information is going to be out of date, it was a while ago.

Casey Renee
Ultimate Beanie

« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2012, 01:37:12 pm »

Yes. After I made this topic ten stockists were added to the page.
Trickster revived this topic so of course the information is going to be out of date, it was a while ago.
I know right, anyway, I can now get mine really cheap because with the codes being on the tag new world would now have the codes, yay

mojojojo
Beanie Ninja

« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2012, 01:38:39 pm »

I know right, anyway, I can now get mine really cheap because with the codes being on the tag new world would now have the codes, yay
Smiley I can get codes now too. Smiley Except I don't want Screech. And my experience with the 2009 redemption was bad and I never got one of the bk's. It had to be resent and then I still didn't get it. Roll Eyes

Casey Renee
Ultimate Beanie

« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2012, 01:50:28 pm »

Smiley I can get codes now too. Smiley Except I don't want Screech. And my experience with the 2009 redemption was bad and I never got one of the bk's. It had to be resent and then I still didn't get it. Roll Eyes
Thats sad, my jinx got lost in the mail over Christmas bit the second one they sent came in a few days, I don't know if we will be able to get screech though, toucan terriorty are still closed so no shops have stock

mojojojo
Beanie Ninja

« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2012, 01:52:42 pm »

Thats sad, my jinx got lost in the mail over Christmas bit the second one they sent came in a few days, I don't know if we will be able to get screech though, toucan terriorty are still closed so no shops have stock
I had claimed Baby Frangipani and Bluebell and after a month and a half they hadn't arrived. So Skansen re-sent them and I ended up getting the original Bluebell they sent and not the others. Roll Eyes

Casey Renee
Ultimate Beanie

« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2012, 01:55:12 pm »

I had claimed Baby Frangipani and Bluebell and after a month and a half they hadn't arrived. So Skansen re-sent them and I ended up getting the original Bluebell they sent and not the others. Roll Eyes
I still wonder if my jinx is the first one they sent and the 2nd is still coming, if so I will give it to my big sis, she loves jinx

mojojojo
Beanie Ninja

« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2012, 01:58:45 pm »

I still wonder if my jinx is the first one they sent and the 2nd is still coming, if so I will give it to my big sis, she loves jinx
I think my Baby Bluebell was the first one they sent because the bag looked really battered. And if they resent them the same day they would have put them in the same bag?

Casey Renee
Ultimate Beanie

« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2012, 02:01:07 pm »

I think my Baby Bluebell was the first one they sent because the bag looked really battered. And if they resent them the same day they would have put them in the same bag?
My mixie was sent to about 3 adresses in Aussie before it came to nz, an was sent to another 2 I think before I got it and was held up at customs for a while, I also love how we are having 2 different convos at once

mojojojo
Beanie Ninja

« Reply #113 on: January 09, 2012, 02:02:30 pm »

My mixie was sent to about 3 adresses in Aussie before it came to nz, an was sent to another 2 I think before I got it and was held up at customs for a while, I also love how we are having 2 different convos at once
Lol that means that stupid Skansen probably didn't put New Zealand on it. They did that to me, no wonder I didn't get the others. Roll Eyes The one I got hadn't even been through customs Shocked No customs sticker or anything, all other parcels I've received from Skansen have had customs stickers.

Casey Renee
Ultimate Beanie

« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2012, 02:06:13 pm »

Lol that means that stupid Skansen probably didn't put New Zealand on it. They did that to me, no wonder I didn't get the others. Roll Eyes The one I got hadn't even been through customs Shocked No customs sticker or anything, all other parcels I've received from Skansen have had customs stickers.
Ginger had one but not the others, mixie had been opened, yea they kept changing the adress on the bag, this time they wrote on it not 3300 for the , crossed out Hamilton and circled Waikato, crossed out my postcode and then wrote nz, 3 different pens were used

mojojojo
Beanie Ninja

« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2012, 02:11:04 pm »

Wow idiots!  Roll Eyes I clearly emailed them to put New Zealand on it and they didn't on the one I received,it's a wonder I even got it.

Casey Renee
Ultimate Beanie

« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2012, 02:13:54 pm »

Wow idiots!  Roll Eyes I clearly emailed them to put New Zealand on it and they didn't on the one I received,it's a wonder I even got it.
I know right, I did the same and this year I am considering getting them to sent it to my uncle on the gold coast and get him to send it to me, I don't care if I have to pay double postage as long as I get, also might need to get my aunty to buy me screech and send him over in case you can't get them here

mojojojo
Beanie Ninja

« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2012, 03:37:16 pm »

I know right, I did the same and this year I am considering getting them to sent it to my uncle on the gold coast and get him to send it to me, I don't care if I have to pay double postage as long as I get, also might need to get my aunty to buy me screech and send him over in case you can't get them here
They just don't seem to be able to correctly send redemptions here. -___-

Figaro
Beanie Wizard

Peach and lime daiquiri.

« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2012, 07:07:43 am »

i wish i could buy some more bks,at this stage i brought my first bk in like 11 months Smiley
i got gloria,but at my stockist they had no new ones i assume they are not gonna sell them anymore.
if thats the case id prob have to buy online or trademe

Oh now I do recall, we were just getting to the part
Where the shock sets in, and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick.
mojojojo
Beanie Ninja

« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2012, 07:10:26 am »

i wish i could buy some more bks,at this stage i brought my first bk in like 11 months Smiley
i got gloria,but at my stockist they had no new ones i assume they are not gonna sell them anymore.
if thats the case id prob have to buy online or trademe
Buying online is good. I get mine from partymasters.co.nz. The BK's come in perfect condition.

Figaro
Beanie Wizard

Peach and lime daiquiri.

« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2012, 07:37:03 am »

Buying online is good. I get mine from partymasters.co.nz. The BK's come in perfect condition.
oh cool Smiley

Where the shock sets in, and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick.
mojojojo
Beanie Ninja

« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2012, 07:48:53 am »

Trade Me has good deals too.

Figaro
Beanie Wizard

Peach and lime daiquiri.

« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2012, 07:50:14 am »

i know i found some on here that id like:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/SearchResults.aspx?&searchType=0347-3237-&searchString=beanie+kids&x=0&y=0&searchregion=100&type=Search&sort_order=&redirectFromAll=False&generalSearch_keypresses=11&generalSearch_suggested=0

mojojojo
Beanie Ninja

« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2012, 08:04:08 am »

There are heaps of old ones cheap.

Numbah 13
Beginner Beanie

« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2012, 08:41:24 am »

I don't think Toucan Territory distribute BKs here anymore. A company called Global Playtech do now instead. After a redeemed my Ginger the Ginger cat bear in late January, it arrived on my doorstep in a box and everything not even a week later! It was fantastic! The staff member who e-mailed me to confirm postage details was so nice and helpful! Smiley Grin
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: