Beanie Kids Forum - BEANIE MASTER BEANIE MASTER BEANIE MASTER BEANIE MASTER BEANIE MASTER
Beanie Kids Forum Beanie Kids Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Login to the BK Forum using your BK Fan Club username and password! If you're not a Fan Club member already, click here to sign-up.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BEANIE MASTER BEANIE MASTER BEANIE MASTER BEANIE MASTER BEANIE MASTER  (Read 1917 times)
BK_xxlilluver2xx
Beanie Legend

Monster High <3 :D ily Josh<3

« on: August 22, 2011, 07:16:56 pm »

GUYZ!!!

BM WE NEED TO HURRY UP AND GET A:

SKULLY THE SKELETON BEAR!!!! SKULLY THE SKELETON BEAR!!!! SKULLY THE SKELETON BEAR!!!! SKULLY THE SKELETON BEAR!!!! SKULLY THE SKELETON BEAR!!!!
SKULLY THE SKELETON BEAR!!!! SKULLY THE SKELETON BEAR!!!! SKULLY THE SKELETON BEAR!!!! SKULLY THE SKELETON BEAR!!!! SKULLY THE SKELETON BEAR!!!!

CUDDLY KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUDDLY KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUDDLY KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUDDLY KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUDDLY KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CUDDLY KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUDDLY KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUDDLY KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUDDLY KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUDDLY KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY I HAVE WRITTEN IN SO MANY TOPICS ABOUT THIS!!!!! EVERY OTHER GLOW IN THE DARK IS BASICALLY A CUDDLY KID SO BE NICE TO SKULLY!!!

Moonlight_Bear
Ultimate Beanie

I love mutation and show bears!!! 0:)

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 09:14:57 pm »

AND JAPANDA !!!!!!!!!!

824 beanie kids and counting!
Moonlight_Bear
Ultimate Beanie

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 11:50:08 pm »

Please we need them to finish the glow in the dark series we only need

Japanda,Scully,Ryder, Jayden and Jordyn and Clumsy the cuddly kids to go  please post.

BK_xxlilluver2xx
Beanie Legend

Monster High <3 :D ily Josh<3

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 07:52:16 am »

Please we need them to finish the glow in the dark series we only need

Japanda,Scully,Ryder, Jayden and Jordyn and Clumsy the cuddly kids to go  please post.
Yeah and why are mojo and jojo always picked to make bigger? Now they're gbks I'm getting sick of skansen all they want to do is scam people out of money. Unless u havent noticed jerks the economy isnt so great right now and a lot of Aussies don't have any money!!

melovebeanies
Beanie Scout

~~Merry Christmas!~~

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 10:13:07 am »

Yeah they only ever make animal or colourful GBKS. Sad

Moonlight_Bear
Ultimate Beanie

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 09:29:35 pm »

Please Beanie Master Please We need to Finish the Glow in the dark cuddly kids please Pretty please !!!!! Smiley Smiley

We really want them !!!!

striffle
Beginner Beanie

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 03:19:17 pm »

Yeah and why are mojo and jojo always picked to make bigger? Now they're gbks I'm getting sick of skansen all they want to do is scam people out of money. Unless u havent noticed jerks the economy isnt so great right now and a lot of Aussies don't have any money!!

Nobody is making you buy them :\

Cheesy
lolguy117
Beanie Legend

*Beanie Count - 324*

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 06:36:47 pm »

Nobody is making you buy them :\
agreed mojo and jojo are some of the cutest bks ever
so stop complaining

*Beanie Count - 324**Last Collected~Baubles, Velvet, Charlie, Patty, Tracy, Lulu, Sparkleigh Uncommon, Pussen Boots, Lumi & Frangipani*
Ponypony
Beginner Beanie

I love BLUEBEARY MUFFIN Moshi Moshi Moshi

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 08:06:53 pm »

come on BM get more glow in the dark beanie kids Angry Angry Angry Cry Cry Cry
lauren_maree
Beanie Legend

ily.

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2012, 07:04:34 pm »

yer i would love another glow in the dark release I LOVE THEM< THERE SO AWESOME!!!! <3  Cheesy

Ecc01
Beanie Legend

selling bks

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 07:21:47 am »

come on BM i woud love a clumsy glow in the dark CK i think that would be sooooo cute and i would defently buy one!

Santonio
Beanie Professor

Back on this account.

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 08:25:50 am »

And still.....No one has listened.

Y0L0
Moonlight_Bear
Ultimate Beanie

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 01:51:59 pm »

Come on Beanie master

Ecc01
Beanie Legend

selling bks

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 05:50:39 am »

come on BM

PLEEEEEEEEEEESSE Grin

TrendySuez
Beanie Professor

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012, 07:20:36 pm »

OK, it seems that people are being a little bit unreasonable in this topic, please stop using words and phrases such as 'jerks' and 'stop complaining'. It hurts the feelings of other members and if it goes on I might have to report it to the mods.

But anyway, GLOW IN THE DARK BKs 4 CKs!!!  Grin
Santonio
Beanie Professor

Back on this account.

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 07:21:52 pm »

BEANIE MASTER BEANIE MASTER! PLEASE COME DOWN! IF YOU DON'T WE WILL SHOOT YOU DOWN!

*BAM BAM BAM BAM*

Their falls BM's body. It's his skeleton. We will get glowstick's and wrap it around him

(Don't take this offensively anyone I am just bored Tongue )

Y0L0
BkNat
Ultimate Beanie

❤ Love is a journey not a definition ❤

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 07:48:56 pm »

BEANIE MASTER BEANIE MASTER! PLEASE COME DOWN! IF YOU DON'T WE WILL SHOOT YOU DOWN!

*BAM BAM BAM BAM*

Their falls BM's body. It's his skeleton. We will get glowstick's and wrap it around him

(Don't take this offensively anyone I am just bored Tongue )
Tongue

Moonlight_Bear
Ultimate Beanie

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 01:20:15 am »

Please beanie master

BkNat
Ultimate Beanie

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 10:15:35 am »

oh come on bm!!!!!!!!  Sad

SeamusOBeanie
Administrator
Beanie Legend

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2012, 01:03:09 pm »

A Scully CK would be fantastic! I might have to have a chat to BM about it at our big Easter BBQ this weekend!
BkNat
Ultimate Beanie

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2012, 05:40:19 pm »

Cheesy

Moonlight_Bear
Ultimate Beanie

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2012, 12:39:00 am »

Please Seamus do not forget Japanda I really love pandas. Wink

TrendySuez