Beanie Kids Forum - Any events near me?
Beanie Kids Forum Beanie Kids Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Login to the BK Forum using your BK Fan Club username and password! If you're not a Fan Club member already, click here to sign-up.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Any events near me?  (Read 216 times)
JStar55
Beanie Legend

My username has been changed

« on: January 07, 2012, 07:33:34 am »

Hi guys
I was just wondering if anyone knew of some events near the Geelong/Ballarat area of Victoria were I live. The BK website hasnt been updated as they all say December 31st 2011 and arnt close enough to me to go to anyway. So yeah i hope you can help

Jamie Smiley

Jillzy
SuperModerator
Amazing Beanie

R.I.P Cory Monteith

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 07:39:22 am »

Maybe move this to events then that way others will see it  Cheesy

Im not sure when the website will be updated but Erika has put a fair happening in Mornington I think  Undecided
Jillzy
SuperModerator
Amazing Beanie

R.I.P Cory Monteith

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 08:12:12 am »

Erika always knows when and where all the Victorian ones are happening so when she gets on she maybe able to help you out  Cheesy
ekibelle97
Beanie Legend

Would love ALL the Fundraiser GBKs

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 09:25:13 am »

The Geelong show will  be held in October again this year. The dates should be updated on their website within the next month so keep a look out.

Here are the dates of all the Collector Fairs I will be attending in Victoria this year.

Sunday 12th February 2012.- Frankston Art Centre, corner Davey and Young Streets, Frankston. 9.30am till 2pm
Sunday 6th May 2012- Sandown Collectors Fair, Princes Highway, Springvale. 9am till 3pm
Sunday 24th June 2012- Sandown Hobby Leisure and Collectors carnival(formally Melbourne Expo), Princes Highway Springvale. 9am till 3pm
Sunday 14th October 2012- Frankston Art Centre, corner Davey and Young streets Frankston. 9.30am till 2pm.

Hope to you at some of these great events here in Victoria.

I will also be helping Carl at the Warragul show and Dandenong Shows this year.

Jillzy
SuperModerator
Amazing Beanie

R.I.P Cory Monteith

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 09:28:14 am »

I knew you would know when and where these would be happening Erika  Cheesy Thank you for the info  Cheesy
JStar55
Beanie Legend

My username has been changed

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 09:28:47 am »

Thanks Erika

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: