Beanie Kids Forum - Australia Day festival at Hampton Park- Arthur Wren Hall.Thursday 26th 2012.
Beanie Kids Forum Beanie Kids Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Login to the BK Forum using your BK Fan Club username and password! If you're not a Fan Club member already, click here to sign-up.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Australia Day festival at Hampton Park- Arthur Wren Hall.Thursday 26th 2012.  (Read 290 times)
ekibelle97
Beanie Legend

Would love ALL the Fundraiser GBKs

« on: January 21, 2012, 07:17:01 pm »

Hi All,

I will be attending the Annual Hampton Park Australia Day Festival  on Thursday   26th January 2012 from 9am till 1pm.

FREE BREAKFAST! FREE BREAKFAST! FREE BREAKFAST! FREE BREAKFAST! FREE BREAKFAST!

Yes it is that time of the year again where i will be selling limited retired and heaps of current beanie kids at this great event, especially
Australian theme bears like G'Day, Captain Australia and the Adopt an Aussie animal bears.- Gummy, Patty, Ringo, Priscilla, Wazza, and more.

FREE ENTRY!!!!

Located at the Hampton Park Arther Wren Hall and Community Centre, at the REAR of the Hampton Park Shopping Centre., Corner Somerville and Hallam Roads, Hampton Park.

I will selling   Beanie Kids and anything else Beanie Kid related  -  Current Beanie Kids and  Retired Beanie Kids, Cuddly kids , Great Big kids, Giant Kids as well as  Ultra Pro display cases to put your precious and special Bk's in.  Old and Rare Collector guides, Lanyards, Activity Books, Trading card sets- Basic, Most Wanted and Fan Favourites, Harley winter pajamas  size 5 and 6   at $10 pair. Also Bag Tag Beanie Kids, Tiny beanie Kids and Tins, redemption sets from 2003 at drastically reduced prices.

Come and see me at the Hampton Park Australia Day Festival  and if you purchase from me and mention this topic, I will throw in a special FLASHING BADGE for free!

Hope to  SEE YOU THIS THURSDAY 26th January at the Australia Day festival at Hampton Park..

regards Erika

ekibelle97
Beanie Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 06:45:47 pm »

Not long to go before i hold my 1st beanie Kid fair for this year.

Come and drop past this great event.

FREE BREAKFAST! FREE BREAKFAST!   FREE BREAKFAST!

For everyone who attends this annual event.

ThinkHappyThoughts
Beanie Professor

Homewrecker with a heart of gold

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 06:48:35 pm »

Sounds fun, I'd go if I lived there Tongue

ekibelle97
Beanie Legend

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 09:34:06 pm »

Oh Forgot to mention that the RAAF Roulettes will be at the festival .

Check out their website. They are Awesome to watch.

www.airforce.gov.au/roulettes/"http://www.airforce.gov.au/roulettes/

ekibelle97
Beanie Legend

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 09:57:35 pm »

ONLY # MORE SLEEPS!!!!

ekibelle97
Beanie Legend

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 03:38:48 pm »

Had an awesome day selling beanie kids today at this event. Beautiful weather, HUGE  crowd, sold heaps and heaps of BK's and CK's and met some new customers.

Also  a very big THANK YOU Stacey and Johnny for dropping past with your prized  Jacko CK and letting me a have a cuddle and for taking a photo of me  having a 'huggle' as my granddaughter calls it, of Jacko.

I am going to print the photo and put it next to my prized Horatio CK where they will be happy together again.

beaniefan123
SuperModerator
Ultimate Beanie

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 06:46:42 pm »

You welcome Erika Smiley your reaction at seeing him was priceless

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: