Beanie Kids Forum - Casey's Kids Carnival Saturday 24th March, Akoonah Park Berwick
Beanie Kids Forum Beanie Kids Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Login to the BK Forum using your BK Fan Club username and password! If you're not a Fan Club member already, click here to sign-up.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Casey's Kids Carnival Saturday 24th March, Akoonah Park Berwick  (Read 418 times)
ekibelle97
Beanie Legend

Would love ALL the Fundraiser GBKs

« on: January 27, 2012, 10:44:13 pm »

I have been asked to attend this Carnival after a Casey Representative saw my BK stall at another event last year.

Date: Saturday 24 March 2012
Time: 10am - 4pm

The Casey Kids Carnival is a FREE event, great for the whole family to enjoy!
With lots of FREE rides, activities and entertainment to enjoy, this great community event is a time for families to get together and have some fun.
Now in its 14th year this Casey Kids Carnival is expected to be the best ever with more stallholders, entertainment, workshops and activities to participate in .
Two stages running simultaneously with amazing performances from professional acts and community groups.
There will be FREE amusement rides for children, fabulous roving entertainers and the chance to meet the animals from the Myuna Farmís Mobile Ark.
Featuring fantastic face painters, karaoke for the kids and an awesome Lego play area.
There will be an Infant and Toddler section with stalls and activities, as well as a great Sports and Community section with opportunities to interact with local clubs and community based organisations.

Casey Kids Carnival 2012 will be a sensational FREE family day out!

Erika's beanie kids will be there selling Beanie Kids at great prices. Cuddly Kids, Great Big Kids, Giant Kids, Bag Tags, Tiny BK's and lots more.

I hope you can make it yo this great event.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 07:17:22 pm by ekibelle97 » Logged

Santonio
Beanie Professor

Back on this account.

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 11:44:35 am »

Grin

Y0L0
ekibelle97
Beanie Legend

Would love ALL the Fundraiser GBKs

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 05:55:56 pm »

Well fellow collectors. I will not be attending this Carnival now as another Bk seller has been doing this event for a few years and she has asked me not to attend.

I did not know that this other seller has been doing this event and i do not want to cause any trouble between me and this seller so i am sadly informing you I will not be there on Saturday 24th March.

MAYBE NEXT YEAR!.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 09:43:47 pm by ekibelle97 » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: