Beanie Kids Forum - YAKKERBOO Festival Pakenham, SUNDAY 22nd APRIL 2012
Beanie Kids Forum Beanie Kids Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Login to the BK Forum using your BK Fan Club username and password! If you're not a Fan Club member already, click here to sign-up.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: YAKKERBOO Festival Pakenham, SUNDAY 22nd APRIL 2012  (Read 597 times)
ekibelle97
Beanie Legend

Would love ALL the Fundraiser GBKs

« on: January 27, 2012, 10:47:43 pm »

i Collectors,

I will be once again attending this yearly event!

YAKKERBOO Festival is on this SUNDAY 22nd APRIL 2012 in Main Street, Pakenham, Victoria.

Open from 9am till 2pm, there will be a huge variety of Stalls including 

BEANIE KIDS- Current and Retired Beanie Kids all at $9 each.

I am holding a GIGANTIC SELLOUT of many RETIRED and RARE Beanie kids due to being overstocked.(I have over 3,000 BKs to sell)
I will also have a big range of Cuddly Kids  and Great Big Kid's for sale at special prices to clear.

There will be about 80 stalls selling anything from children's games/novelties, kids clothes, handmade foods and gifts, jewelry, carnival games, 
Kids rides and many other attractions for the whole family. the traditional Yakkerboo Floats will parade along Main street and the Yakkerboo 
Birthday cake will be given out to everyone at approx.1 to 2pm.

A GREAT DAY OUT FOR THE FAMILY and ENTRY IS FREE!!!!!!!!

ekibelle97
Beanie Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 09:47:35 pm »

THIS WILL BE THE NEXT EVENT I WILL BE ATTENDING SELLING CURRENT AND RETIRED BEANIE KIDS.

This is a HUGE event and not to be missed. A country style festival with stalls, custom rod car displays and the famous Yakkerboo floats
]traveling down Main street Pakenham at 12 noon on the day.

More details coming soon.

ekibelle97
Beanie Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 09:06:37 am »

ONLY 15 SLEEPS TILL THIS HUGE EVENT IS ON!
Hope to see you there!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:07:40 am by ekibelle97 » Logged

BkNat
Ultimate Beanie

❤ Love is a journey not a definition ❤

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 10:48:12 am »

CONGRATZ ON WINNING MUTATION SET!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooo happy for you!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

TrendySuez
Beanie Professor

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 01:05:01 pm »

Wish I could go!!!

Erika, could you PM me a price list of all your beanies (for sale) please?

Thanks! Grin
BkNat
Ultimate Beanie

❤ Love is a journey not a definition ❤

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 01:34:10 pm »

ekibelle97
Beanie Legend

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 08:22:44 pm »

YAKKERBOO FESTIVAL ON THIS WEEKEND-SUNDAY 22nd APRIL!
 MAIN STREET PAKENHAM SHOPPING CENTRE!

I have heaps of Beanie Kids for sale. Come and get some real good bargains from my BK Tent!

TrendySuez
Beanie Professor

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 05:52:43 pm »

I hope it goes well for you tomorrow. Don't forget to bring a camera, I'd love to see pictures!!! Grin
ekibelle97
Beanie Legend

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 09:37:55 pm »

Had an AWESOME day today.

Started out that I woke up at 6am with the rain pelting down.
 i thought 'Oh No", i don't want to go out in the rain and set up  a gazebo to sell my spare Bks.

Anyway, i said I would go to the Yakkerboo festival so i loaded the trailer onto the car and drove to Pakenham.
 The rain had slowed to a drizzle by the time i reached the freeway and so I thought,' Well, it may not be such a bad start to the day.
 When i arrived in Main St, Pakenham, there was my mother already waiting for me at my designated set-up site.
 We unloaded the trailer and car and stared setting up with a fine drizzle of rain still falling lightly over us.

By the time Mum and I had set up the gazebo, put the tables up and placed about 600 beanie kids on those  tables, the rain had stopped.
We finished hanging all the Cuddly kids from the gazebo frame and putting up the Bk signs and pajamas and GBk's when the clouds started
 separating and a beautiful blue sky and the morning sun began shining over us.

Well, that made the day perfect. The festival opened at 9.30am and the crowds poured onto Main Street.
I sold so many beanie kids, cuddly kids and bag tags that Mum and i never got to eat breakfast or lunch until 1pm.
We managed to sneak in a quick coffee in between selling over 200 beanie kids, 12 cuddly kids and 21 Bag tag bears.

a very successful day once again and the weather could not have been kinder to us.

Thanks to Teresa and children, Debbie and family, Taylor and Adam and David for visiting me at my Bk stall and saying how great the BK display looked.

I will try to upload a photo.
Still cannot get the hang of uploading a photo from my camera to the computer and then trying to find the photo to upload onto photo bucket and then get the code to put here.

Will have to find a course that will teach me this very frustrating sequence of events.
Oh to be a kid again, who seem to know what to do without any trouble at all.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 09:39:17 pm by ekibelle97 » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: