Beanie Kids Forum - Something for the people in pain.
Beanie Kids Forum Beanie Kids Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Login to the BK Forum using your BK Fan Club username and password! If you're not a Fan Club member already, click here to sign-up.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Something for the people in pain.  (Read 149 times)
sarzz_96
Beanie Genius

You're not invisible to me, ♥ ♥ BTR

« on: February 21, 2012, 09:57:33 pm »

Ever felt left out, like you weren’t important anything to anyone? Well, you’re important to me. You go through so much and get very little thanks or recognition and it hurts. It hurts so much that you don’t want to try anymore. You just want to give up, admit defeat, wave the white flag, go home, crawl into bed and never want to come out again. But one thing you don’t realise is that with all the pain and disappointment you go through, in the end it helps you. Right now it may not seem like it, but it does help you. You gain strength, integrity and find a purpose. You stop feeling the pain and you move on. People are there to help you along the way, but only you can finish the journey.
Pain is only an object. Nothing more, nothing less. No matter what you go through pain will always jump out at the worst time possible. You just need to have faith that things will work out and everything will right itself.
There’s nothing wrong with crying when it becomes too much. The tears roll down your cheeks for hours, and once they’re all dried up, somewhere deep inside you feels better. In some weird and unknown way,  you’ve gotten back on the path and starting sprinting toward the brighter days.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:59:59 pm by sarzz_96 » Logged

NessaRox99
Beanie Scout

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 09:58:31 pm »

Beautiful. (:

Someone's going to tell you who should want to be so you'll forget the vision that they didn't want to see and when they give up, cause they will give up say here I am alive.
- Here I Am Alive, Yellowcard.
newyork-hope
Beanie Ninja

fly free.

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 10:48:33 pm »

"A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea."
sarzz_96
Beanie Genius

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 07:29:03 pm »

Thanks ♥

Lately, I've felt like writing things like this. I don't know why, maybe because it could mean something to someone

Casey Renee
Ultimate Beanie

I'll be waiting when you come back <3

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 07:44:44 pm »

Thanks ♥

Lately, I've felt like writing things like this. I don't know why, maybe because it could mean something to someone
It will be truly inspiring to the right person, I know it has helped me cause that is how I feel with a few things in my life right now, but have always known something good would come of the pain

sarzz_96
Beanie Genius

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 09:38:57 pm »

It will be truly inspiring to the right person, I know it has helped me cause that is how I feel with a few things in my life right now, but have always known something good would come of the pain
Thanks ♥

Everybody, I really appreciate the feedback, I really do. My dream job is to be an author, and even if I don't succeed in that, I'll know that you guys liked what I've written.

That sounded so cheesy. Tongue

InTheClouds
Beanie Wizard

For Brooke. <3

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 06:38:03 pm »

That's quite beautiful. x

Hold on, if you feel like letting go.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: